- 3 years minimum Business to Business marketing experience
- MBA preferred, strong business acumen required.
- Work experience in agricultural markets or an agricultural background.
- Ability to learn and understand products and chemistries we sell.
- Strong communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated and driven
- Fluent in English.
- Working remote is a possibility with the right candidate. Would require travel to Burley office 5-10 days/month.
Compensation and Benefits
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401K program with match up to 4%
- Year-end bonus based on department performance
- Competitive Salary with potential for growth
Responsibilities include Website, Training, certification program, social media, Loyalty program, Sales tools, white papers on research, Dashboard, and managing marketing team of 4 people: Brand Manager, Marketing Associate, Digital Marketing, and IT/Software.
- Interview, hire, and train marketing staff members.
- Establish marketing goals based on past performance and market forecasts.
- Oversee current offerings and come up with initiatives for new products or services.
- Research and analyze market trends, demographics, pricing schedules, competitor products, and other relevant information to form marketing strategies.
- Work with marketing staff to develop detailed marketing plans for all media channels and sales teams.
- Approve and oversee the creative development of advertisements, website content, and other marketing related projects.
- Communicate with various media buyers, advertising agencies, printers, and other services to help marketing projects come to fruition.
- Work within the department budget to develop cost-effective marketing plans for each product or service.
- Track all marketing and sales data and create detailed written reports and verbal presentations to bring to senior executives.
- Adjust marketing campaigns and strategies as needed in response to collected data and other feedback.
Skills & Qualifications
- Redox is presently an industry leader in professional marketing, The new Marketing Manager must take this leadership to the next level.
- Sales experience or account management experience preferred.
- Work experience in agricultural markets or an agricultural background is very important.
- Personality is key to being successful in this position. Must be able to develop trusting relationships and be an individual of high morals and integrity.
- Fluent in English.
- Work experience in Agriculture.
- MBA a plus, 4 year BS degree required.