We seek a researcher to conduct scientific experiments in agricultural, greenhouse, laboratory, and natural landscape settings. The position is best filled by a candidate with an M.S. in a related field. However, interested research technicians or those with research experience may be competitive if organized and assertive. Candidates for the position must work well in team settings with the capability to lead by example and delegate research objectives. Collaboration with agronomists to match trial designs with marketing and technical needs of geographies and clients is highly valued.
This is an exciting opportunity to work in diverse types of research and growth environments with a company whose vision is to change the agricultural paradigm and where we seek to rise to greater heights every day.
Highly collaborative scientist that can build trial designs with experimental controls in varied research settings. Designing trials can include investigation of agronomics, cultural practices, and the study of technical or biological concepts driving the hypothesized effect sought in the trial. Execute and improve research protocols as well as generate new protocols within research trials for more than a dozen crops, turf, ornamental, or native plants as a function of the time of year and priorities. Verbal presentation and writing skills are necessary to support a diverse audience of agronomists and growers. Ability to carry 50 pounds and operate equipment needed to conduct small-plot harvests in agricultural fields.
Advanced Qualifications and Opportunities
The ability to comprehend scientific literature, biology, plant physiology, calculations required for formulation and delivery of inputs for plants, and the
security and dissemination of information obtained from research cannot be overstated. Avenues to pursue paths of an aspiring scientist are numerous with publications that support Redox Bio- Nutrients technology, international collaborations in academia, active pursuit of patents, novel research practices, and multi-faceted innovation at a leading biostimulant company. Redox Bio- Nutrients regularly quantifies and recommends empirical solutions hoped for but rarely achieved in the ubiquitous quest for sustainability.
This position may be filled prior to the application deadline – do not delay if interested. To apply, send a cover letter and CV to Dr. Gifford Gillette (firstname.lastname@example.org)
The Accountant/Controller is responsible for helping Redox Bio-Nutrients achieve its financial and operational goals. Their duties include guiding cash management activities, efficiency strategies and accounting software administration. They will direct and oversee the financial activities of the business, direct the preparation of current financial reports and summaries, and create forecasts predicting future growth. They will ensure all regulatory laws and processes are adhered to.
Roles / Responsibilities
– Involved in the purchase, pricing, investments, debt management and accounts payable and receivable.
– Areas of responsibility include general ledger, monthly internal and external reporting, budgeting, and forecasting, sales and margin analysis by product type and profiles. Assisting in the processes of financial prediction and preparation of budgets.
– Manage accounting software updates, reports, and dashboards. Directs policies and procedures in accounting software and practices.
– Assist in implementation of rebate program and account receivable policies.
– Assisting the Management Team on long-term financial and business planning.
– Tracking cash flow and analyzing the company’s financial weaknesses and strength, while proposing corrective actions.
– Directs the preparation of all financial statements, including income statements, balance sheets, shareholder reports, tax returns, and governmental agency reports.
– Compares sales and profit projections to actual figures and budgeted expenses to actual expenses; makes or oversees any necessary adjustments to future projections and budgets.
– Works with the President and other executives to coordinate planning and establish priorities for the planning process.
– Studies long-range economic trends and projects their impact on future growth in sales and market share.
– Use knowledge of local laws to comply with reporting requirements.
– Degree in Accounting or Finance Required.
– Certified Public Accountant designation preferred, or actively pursuing a CPA.
– Excellent knowledge of general accounting principles.
– Experience in financial management required.
– Expert knowledge of accounting software, Sage Intacct.
– Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
– Attention to detail and accuracy of work.
– Experience with software such as Excel, Word, Paycom, Health Equity, and Outlook.
– Able to prepare, review and understand a financial statements.
To apply please send your resume to Scott Moulton: email@example.com
Subscribe to receive our Redox Bio-Nutrients updates